AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Saving Money , for a Goal

Saving Money , for a Goal .

If you are not born into a wealthy family , or just came up with the best thing .
You , must be like the rest of us , a working joe . So , here is what I do , to save money . Trying to be the best at my business and money making . I set up goals for myself . If you ever took a class on goal making , or should i say setting goals for yourself . There are three kinds of goals , a short term , that can be for 6 mths . The second is a mid range goal , that might take 5 years . For example , you might to go to college and earn a degree .
The last is long term goal , the bottom line is how I call it .

Ok , lets start with the first .
Now , I wanted to save for a Labtop . Well , I put together a buget and in 6 mths , I had enough too buy a labtop , not just any labtop . The labtop , That I Wanted !
And , now for my second goal .
I need a checking account so I can place some of my paychecks in , so I canmove into apartment . Now , once again not just any apartment , but the one I Want to live in until , I can buy a house .
And now the long term goal , retirment .
I know how much I need , and want when I retire . Money wise . For my family and myself . That , changes over the years to put a dollar mont on it . Lets just over a million dollars.

The key in all of these goals , is setting a buget .
The first thing I do , find out how much is it going to cost . Then I set my buget , and I stick too it . Have control over your cash . Do not let it control you .
And , now how do I go about . I have my money spilt in five different ways , for savings .

The first way , was I bought Silver . I put thousand dollars in Silver . That is part of my long term term goal for retirment .
The second way , I started my 401'k plan at work . A 401'k is a great way to save money , for the long term goal . The money that comes out of your check , that is put in the 401'k is not taxed .
The next way , is that I buy Stock out of my check . From my job . And I know that not every place of work has that . But if they do look into it . My job , matches 15 percent what you put in toward their stock . And then you become a share holder , part owner . Well , I like that Idea . Just gives me more pride in my work .
Now , the fourth way , I save . A old fashion SAVING'S ACCOUNT . That , is right take part of your cash and drop it in yor saving's account . For example , I save my penny's . And once a mth , I take them too my bank , and cash them out . In that change machine . It then prints out a ticket with the dollar amont on it . I deposite that in my savings account .
The last way .
My checking account . It is a good way to figur out where your money is going . And then you adjust , the way you spend your hard earned cash .

Now , that is how I save money for my Goals .
In the furture , I will add a sixth way . To my savings . Buying Savings Bonds .
You , can say that is one of my goals , a Short Term Goal .

So Good Luck with your Goals and Savings .

No comments:

Post a Comment