AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A New Start on Life


Today , I opened up a checking account . I have not had one sence my world fell apart , to catch up on that part of my life , go to LunsfordMD .

Well , back to the Post , I have been investing some of my money into Wal-Mart Stocks , and the Silver Proof Coins , and my 401k .

I went from penny less to a invester .

My what a turn around , from this point on their is no going back. As my business grows I will post it right here . And maybe that I can show you how to invest your money , from my post right here on Lunsford Money , from The Lunsford Post , the newest and the best Online Post Magazine .


The Lunsford Post , lunsford money , is not a broker or advisor . Here we at The Lunsford Post , try to show the readers from our history .

No comments:

Post a Comment