AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Changing our Lives


This country is the richest country in the world .

We work hard and and we have a drive to be the best in life . Everyone wants to be rich . But how do we get rich ?


Well for myself , I invest in Stocks and Bonds and Silver . And of course I have a 401 k . And a savings account . However , is that enough ? What eles do I need to do ?

It came to me , like a slap in the face from God . Start my own business . But what kind of business ?

For me it was simple , everything came my business . From my stock and silver buying , to silver coke cans . and writing on my wedsites . My weapons against of being poor , is my mind . And a drive to become a life changer .

Not just my life but my sons life . And the ones that believe in me .


So , as I go out and invest my money , I will post about it . From my Stocks to Silver . Everything together , we will work hard and change our lives for the better .

No comments:

Post a Comment