AdBrite

Your Ad Here

AdBrite

Your Ad Here

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Lenny Dykstra A Wiz at Stocks


Lenny Dykstra
Called Nails in The MLB . This man is a Wiz in the Stock Market . And I am going to tell the reason why I started buying Stocks , in the first place .
After watching the HBO's RealSports , this past spring and their was a segment over Dykstra .
And how he got started buying Stocks . He lost almost all of his money to his ex-broker . After he left MLB . So , he learned everything that he could to learn about the Market .
He admits that his reading is not that great , so he ordered everything that he could find about the stock market .
This man give me the hope that if he could do it , then anyone could do it . I am not a Wiz at stocks , however I watch and learn . From the men and women who are , such as Lenny .
I just hope with hard work , I can be as good as Nails , in the game of Wall Street .

No comments:

Post a Comment